Office: 914 Citadel Dr. Suite D,
Phone: (360) 354-3075
Our vision is to scriptually equip teens to know, love, and serve Jesus.
Our mission is to combat Biblical illiteracy through Bible Quizzing.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, the infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal return to power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.
Philosophy of Ministry
- Teens For Christ is not content to have teens simply
profess faith in Christ.
We’ve seen teens walking intimately with the Lord at remarkably early ages
and so we challenge all teens to this high calling. This includes the
discipline of daily praying and reading the Word, but goes beyond this to
a heart attitude of seeking Him and laying down selfish desires and
Teens For Christ develops spiritual leadership. We take teens in their high school years and train them
to make a difference in the lives of younger teens and to share with their
peers what God's been teaching them in their devotions. We turn the high
school social structure on its head by bringing exemplary students into
the light instead of loud or popular students.
Teens For Christ asks parents to get involved. We desire to have all parents involved in the
ministry of TFC. We want to see parents involved in and taking
responsibility for their teens' spiritual lives. We want to support them
and be a third-party echoing what they’re saying – we don’t want to
Teens For Christ is inter-denominational. We have teens from a variety of church backgrounds and
we believe that’s a good thing. With respect and care, we can study the
scriptures and worship together in harmony.
Teens For Christ is not about entertainment. Sure, we do fun things, but we are not in the
entertainment business. We engage teens out of their comfort zone and ask
them to pray hard and evangelize with courage. We faithfully preach and
teach the Word and expect the teens to read and understand it themselves.
Though we occasionally have an event that is simply God-honoring fun, the
vast majority of what we do is centered on the Lord with fun activities
Teens for Christ Northwest is a 501(c) non-profit religious organization, which is funded entirely by private donations
. TFC has a very small paid staff. The Executive Director
is employed to carry out day-to-day operations, and to provide spiritual leadership for the staff and students. When funds permit, a Secretary is also employed to help handle administrative tasks.
The Board of Directors
provides organizational planning and oversees the spiritual health of the ministry in general. The Board has undergone a significant change in purpose in the last two years, fundamentally moving away from planning events and raising funds and instead focusing on praying for the teens, the staff and the director and providing wise counsel regarding the effectiveness of the various aspects of the ministry and the wisdom of potential changes.
Teens for Christ also would not survive without the volunteer
efforts of many parents, interns, and students.
Articles of Incorporation
Our Articles of Incorporation
are available upon request. Please email the Teens For Christ office at email@example.com